Sh*t, it’s 2am, I meant to go to Bed Several Hours Ago: An Autobiography
Oops, It’s 4am, I Should Probably Go to Bed: A Memoir.
Bloody Hell, Is that the Sunrise?: A Thrilling Conclusion to the Trilogy of Regret
Fuck it, I’ll Just Attempt to Stay Up ‘Till Sundown: A Spin-Off
What Fucking Day Is It Anymore?: The Movie Adaptation
i hate it when adults assume i’m on the internet all the time by choice. if i had enough money to travel around and etc, do you think i would be withering away my youth behind a computer screen you useless paperclip.
is there proof of anyone winning a tumblr giveaway ever
I can’t decide which is more awesome, that Peter Pan is taunting Darth Vader, or that the stormtroopers are wearing Mickey Mouse hats.
I think we’re forgetting that Darth Vader has a balloon.
homework? decent grades? the bible said adam and eve not adam and achieve
i almost spit everywhere
SOBS I’M TRYING TO TAKE HIS HAND BUT I CAN’T GO IN
- the person i like and why i like them.
- a famous person i’ve been compared to.
- 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex.
- the best thing that has happened to me this week.
- weird things i do when i’m alone.
- how i’d spend ten thousand bucks.
- things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look.
- my last night out in detail.
- something that makes me sad when i think about it.
- something i’ve lied about.
- would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone i love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
- something i’m currently worrying about.
- one person from tumblr i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry and one i’d kiss.
- something i do without realising.
- lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- a drunken story.
- something i regret.
- post a picture of myself.
- my longest relationship and who it was with.
- press ctrl v and post.
- post a bit of my last IM convo.
- 5 things i want to change.
- my view on being tumblr famous.
- someone i’d like to be for a day and why.
- 5 things within touching distance.
- story of my first kiss.
if this is true…i’m running away to neverland
THAT IS NOT THE FULL STORY.
It was also because everyone found out his real name. Disney doesn’t like when that happens. If someone were to go up to one of the actors and call them by their real name in front of little kids, it could end up ruining the magic for them. And his name ended up everywhere. That is why he had to leave.
AND HE IS FINE. HE STILL LOVES DISNEYLAND.
HE LOVED WORKING AT DISNEYLAND AND HE STILL VISITS THERE OFTEN.
Oh, he WAS fired? Well dang.
even peter pan does not have job security
Okay, but his job security was lost because Tumblr got so fucking obsessed over this character actor that they dug into his personal life and his privacy and spread it everywhere. Tumblr is what made him lose his job security. Please just. Think about that. People on this website are so obsessive that they lost a man his job.
pero why does tumblr ruin everything
A 2500 year old mummy that had some amazing tattoos.
NO FUCKING WAY.
YO HOLD ON.
IT GETS BETTER.
This mummy, found in the Altai mountains of Siberia, is actually that of a young woman who died at about the age of twenty-five; she is thought to have been a member of the Pazyryk tribe.
She was buried with six horses and two similarly-tattooed men (the horned griffon that decorates her shoulder also appears on the man buried closest to her, covering most of his right side), possibly escorts. She was also wearing a horse-hair wig, silk, and elaborate boots, which is all a level of ceremony that would have likely only been accorded to a woman of high rank. You didn’t get inked like this unless you were very important, and had worked your way up to that importance.
…Hence, of course, the references to her by researchers as ‘The Ukok Princess,’ although due to the lack of weapons in her grave they have concluded that the woman was in fact a healer or a storyteller.
And now I’m all consumed with curiosity: Who was she? What amazing things did she accomplish? Why these symbols, and what did they mean? Who were the two men alongside her?
The most informative article about it can be found here, although I would completely eat up any other information you guys could find.